Alvito’s the friendly restaurant
If you are looking for a family friendly restaurant with disabled access look no further. Here at Alvito’s, you don’t have to worry about disabled parking as we have a designated area right outside our restaurant doors. We have it all covered: no steps, double doors, proper height of tables and wheelchair accessible toilets. We do pride ourselves on the personal touch after all.
In Alvito’s, we also believe that children will decide where to dine. They need to feel at home, so look no further – we have it all figured out. Alvito’s provide kids with:
1. A ‘little person’s menu’ – this is different because it provides a menu with colouring-in, puzzles, learn fun Italian phrases, spot the difference and more.
2. Alvito’s provide pizza dough, rolling pins and shapes so you can make your own pizza while you wait for your meal.
3. Highchairs for babies/ changing facilities made available to both sets of parents.
4. We provide special colorful children placemats.
6. Baby chino: a milky hot chocolate drink with milk froth and candy sprinkles.
7. And on you way out we will give you large bouncy balloons to take home.
Alvitos is the perfect choice to indulge in mother-daughter bonding time, a party fit for a queen or a king or simply hanging out with your family.